Acceptance of Terms:
Your access to and use of www.dth.com (The website) is subject exclusively to these terms and condition. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and condition you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
Changes to the Website
www.dth.com reserves the right to: change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. The website shall not be liable to you for any change removal. change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Though every effort shall be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but www.dth.com cannot accept the liability for any losses incurred due to malfunction. The web server, website, graphics, and any programming code remain the property of www.dth.com. Any work done by www.dth.com shall remain their copyright and only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of www.dth.com cannot take the responsibility - of any copyright infringements caused by material submitted by the client. - cost incurred or compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, it's servers software or any material provided by its agents.
All copyrights, trade mark and intellectual property rights in the website and its contents are owned and licensed by www.dth.com. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal and noncommercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced and transmitted, sold or distributed without the consent of the copyright holder. This excludes downloading, copying and or printing of pages of the website for personal and noncommercial use.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, www.dth.com won't be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising out or in connection with the use of the website. www.dth.com makes no warranty that functionality of the website shall be interruption free or error free, or the defects will be corrected or the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or anything which may be harmful and destructive to the user.
If any of the terms and condition as specified above have been declared to invalid, illegal and unenforceable by the court of law for what so ever, then the remaining terms and condition shall remain in force and binding to the extent of severability.
These terms and condition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ghaziabad.
www.dth.com is committed to process the booking of DTH connection with the DTH service provider within 4-24 working hours. Installation will be done by the installation teams of the DTH service providers as per their working hours and timelines which ranges from 4- 24 hours after receiving the order from us. Cost of connection displayed on the website www.dth.com is inclusive of standard installation, activation charges and other government taxes. Anything over and above standard installation for e.g. extra cable is chargeable as per the price list issued by DTH service providers and is subject to changes from time to time. Please read the terms and conditions listed during making a purchase carefully before proceeding to make card /net banking payment /cash on delivery booking.
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units?
There is no additional delivery charge payable and MRP includes all the cost of a new connection with standard installation as mentioned above
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Booking of your connection with the DTH service provider will be processed within 4-24 working hours post which installation at customer premise is scheduled by the installation teams and takes another 4-6 working hours.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
Customers are requested to not allow installation and activation of the DTH connection in case set top box, its accessory and outdoor unit i.e. dish assembly and its part are found to be broken or defective.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Order Cancellation & Refund Policy Cancellation of order will be processed by www.dth.com in an event of no line of sight cases, or installation/ wiring route is not possible at customer’s premise. No line of sight or wiring route possible/not possible is determined by the Installation engineer of Service Provider.
2. Refund amount would be refunded to the account from which the payment is received within 7 working days.
3. Refund will also be processed in case customer is not interested in getting the installation done and decides to cancel the connection booked.
4. Refund amount in case of Point 3 above will be equivalent to the amount received by us from the transaction which excludes the transaction fees/TDR amount. Transaction amount / TDR amount would not be refunded back in case of cancellation.
5. www.dth.com would not be able to process any refund in case the DTH connection is activated by the service provider, in this case only the service provider can process the refund if any and as per their refund policy and www.dth.com has no responsibility whatsoever to refund the amount paid. You can contact the DTH Service provider at their customer support numbers displayed on the Help channels while the set top box is switched on, else you can access the DTH Service providers website to get the contact information.
6. For cash on delivery cases, payment will be collected from the customer once the installation has been done and connection is activated / Demo shown to customer.